Monday, November 11, 2013

Reese's Chocolate Cookies

Oh Mondays. I never really liked you. Still don't. It takes all of my will power and about 4 cups of coffee to power through a Monday morning/afternoon. Like this morning I'm working for my job and then on my blog, drinking several cups of coffee, sending my puppy to puppy jail (a.k.a. the other room), listening to music that will put me in a good mood, and maybe eating my weight in unhealthy foods. It's all good, at least Monday is only once a week.

So this Monday you should treat yourself to chocolate on chocolate on chocolate on Reese's. Or is it Reese's on chocolate on chocolate on chocolate? Whatever.

I've mentioned in a previous post how skeptical I am of chocolate recipes. I don't trust their super chocolate guarantees people give them. Maybe I've have one too many bad experiences.



So I made these little beauties for a raffle, and I made a HUGE batch not realizing how many I'd make. I would say oops except I ate quite a few of them, so I'm glad the batch was large. Heh.

They are pretty durn good. The are thick and fudgy and chewy, super rich with chocolatey goodness. This recipe calls for THREE different kinds of chocolate, and Reese's pieces! Hello perfect chocolate and peanut butter combination.

This recipe is very easy, albeit somewhat messy. The dough is fudgy from the very get-go and is sticky to work with, which means it will be perfect once it comes out of the oven. P-e-r-f-e-c-t.

Since it's Monday and I'm on my wit's end and I'm sure you're already looking for your chocolate chips and Reese's Pieces stash, I'm going to end it here and let you go make the best decision in your life. To make these cookies.


No comments :

Post a Comment