Tuesday, November 19, 2013

How-To Tuesday: Cinnamon Sugar

Welcome to my first How-To Tuesday post!



So let's just get down to business. I'm pretty sure every single person has made cinnamon sugar or eaten cinnamon sugar, or used cinnamon sugar, and I bet some of you have even bought the McCormick cinnamon sugar mixture.

For the last several months, I have actually kept an entire tupperware container full of cinnamon sugar mixture in my cabinet so I can grab it quickly and use it on whatever recipe calls for it. No joke, that's how often I use cinnamon sugar.

And if you Google cinnamon sugar ratio, there are like 50 ratios out there. Well, I've done my testing and I believe I have come up with an excellent cinnamon-to-sugar ratio for every recipe ever. This includes cinnamon toast, coating donuts, topping bread or cake, sprinkling on top of frosting. You name it, this mixture is perfect for it.

It's so easy, I almost feel silly posting this. But I'm going to post it anyway. In 3 easy steps, you will have your perfect cinnamon-sugar mixture. Enjoy!

Step 1: Get sugar and cinnamon in the same room.
Step 2: Entice them to get in the same bowl.
Step 3: Let the romance begin. ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment