Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pop-Up Pinterest Post #1

Welcome to my first Pop-Up Pinterest Post!

There is a reason why my food blog is straying away from strictly recipes. You can read as to why here, or just go with the flow and appreciate my taste in decorating/design/fashion.

Since it's almost Thanksgiving, then I must, of course, have an obligatory T-giving post. Doesn't bother me any, I love Thanksgiving! I get to spend time with family and stuff my face with tasty foods. I also get to wake up at the butt-crack of dawn to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (a tradition of mine for the last 20 years... I'm not kidding). One day I'll be there in NY watching it LIVE! Until then... watching it on TV in my warm jammies and drinking coffee will suffice.

My Pop-Up Pinterest Post will be based off of a theme I choose for that particular post. I'll embed some of my favorite pins on here so you can see them, pin them, share them, etc. There will be pins for other recipes, home decor, women's & men's fashion, quotes, design, photography, and pugs. That's just how I roll.

So here we go!

Pin #1
Since I just stated that it's my dream to go to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, it will be my first pin! If you click on this link, you can go to the parade's website and learn more about it. So fun!



Pin #2
Pumpkin Pie is my favorite dessert ever! I like to keep it simple. But these adorable cookies will do! I just love the layout of this photo, along with a fabulous decorated batch of cookies. Perfect!



Pin #3
I'm not a fan of pins that lead to Tumblr posts, but I just like these blankets too much to not share. Perfect for Thanksgiving and the short-term fall we have here in Oklahoma



Pin #4
You can make these pumpkin tarts for your upcoming Thanksgiving feast! Perfect bite-sized pumpkin-y goodness developed by yours truly. Best topped with whipped cream.



Pin #5
Happy Pugs-giving!



That's all for this Pop-Up Pinterest Post! Thanks for swinging by and have a great holiday!

No comments :

Post a Comment