Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Peppermint Crunch Pretzel Sticks


I know you know what time it is. (If you immediately said Adventure Time, you get two million extra points for being super awesome)

It's time for peppermint. Peppermint flavored every thing. Literally. 

If you haven't been on Pinterest, then maybe you haven't seen it. A few weeks ago I started seeing it and I just groaned. Why can't there be other flavors for Christmas?! Then I was at the store and saw the package of Peppermint Crunch… I took back everything I said.


So my first experiment was pretzel sticks. One of my holiday traditions is to make chocolate covered pretzel sticks, and I did just that. I passed them around to several friends and it was a hit. They are sweet and salty crunchy perfection. The best of both worlds! 

I'm kind of stuck in writers block today… I haven't blogged in a while, so I'm going to leave it at this and hope you enjoy the beginning of a few weeks of peppermint crunch recipes! 




No comments :

Post a Comment