Saturday, December 21, 2013

Holiday Bark



Just a few more days left until Christmas and I've got a recipe that is sure to be a hit! Personally, I like simple recipes that don't require me slaving in the kitchen for hours or even a whole day. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE baking, but not when I have only a couple of days until Christmas and I have to work and get everything ready, presents wrapped, dishes made, and then I have to travel on Christmas Eve!

When I come up with an easy recipe, I get real excited. I know most of you do, too. That means more time with family and less time in the kitchen during the holidays.

This recipe was inspired by the Holiday Pretzel Sticks I made several weeks ago. It has a perfect balance of sweet, crunchy, salty, and chewy. It's real simple, as I've stated three times already. White almond bark, dried cranberries, dark chocolate, and toffee bits. That's it! So with that, I'll leave you to it.

Oh! And the mold I used I bought at Hobby Lobby in the chocolate mold section for a couple of bucks.



No comments :

Post a Comment