Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Sugar Donuts


You can imagine how good this donut tastes, right? A warm baked donut filled with the flavors of fall: pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice; then coated in a crunchy cinnamon sugar layer. Yum.

I love baked donuts. I'm sure I've said that in a ton of different posts, but I just do! Maybe my next venture is down the classic powdered sugar donut avenue? Or even a chocolate chip baked donut! Or even a chocolate baked donut!!

There is one thing you need to know about donut batter. Do. Not. Overmix. If you overmix donut batter, it will turn out to dense and just yuck. No one wants a yuck donut. So when you're mixing the batter, just stir in the dry ingredients until it's just combined. It will be thick and seem lumpy at times but it makes your donut fluffier!

Ok! Enough with the fluffy/not fluffy advice, let's get down to baking business!



No comments :

Post a Comment