Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies // 2

This is my second attempt at these cookies. I don't remember where I found the original cookies I made, but when I whipped these up last night, they blew me away! I was definitely more impressed with these,.

I altered the original recipe to my own liking, so maybe that's why they are better!

I also doubled the recipe, without realizing HOW MANY these would make! I have like five dozen! That's totally okay though, because they are amazing. I might be the most self-restrained baker I've ever met. I've only had three since I made them! I keep eyeballing them every time I walk into the kitchen, so I need to get rid of them quick! If I don't quit making these huge desserts with no one to eat them, I'm gonna get super fluffy!




No comments :

Post a Comment