Friday, April 18, 2014

Flash Spring Time Recipe Round Up

Hello all! 

I've been a very busy girl. With a new full-time job (in a bakery!!!!!!), I've been very busy with Easter orders this weekend. 

What I'd like to do, though, is give you the opportunity to check out some of my tasty treats I've been baking lately. The only thing is that I don't have time to blog 5 recipes this weekend. So I'm going to link up my Key Ingredient recipe cards on this post so you have access to all the recipes. 

I hope you enjoy!

Some great dessert options for Easter Sunday!













Link Here --> Mini Canoli Cups

(No Photo) Link Here --> Lemon Sugar Cookies

(No Photo) Link Here --> Lemon Crinkle Cookies




Some great breakfast options for Easter Sunday!



Link Here --> French Toast Donuts


Link Here --> Mini Cinnamon Rolls




Link Here --> Cinnamon Honey Scones

No comments :

Post a Comment