Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pumpkin "Poptarts"

Pumpkin! Yay pumpkin! I've been blogging for most of the afternoon. The window is open, my Pumpkin Chai Diamond Candle is burning, my coffee is warm, and I'm just typing away while my dog sits on the balcony enjoying the breeze on his cute little face. I'm not kidding, look:


So I had a friend request me to make something for her so I decided to come up with a new recipe. I've been wanting to make pumpkin something and I decided I would make pumpkin "pop tarts." They aren't the pop-tarts with the 50 million grams of sugar and no real food in the ingredients, but they are little tarts you just pop into your mouth.


It's a very simple and easy recipe, too! Store bought refrigerated pie crust, pumpkin, cream cheese, pumpkin spice, and powdered sugar make up the tart itself with a yummy brown sugar glaze to compliment it. They aren't too sweet and they go great with coffee. Doesn't it just sound like fall? It does to me! Now it just needs to stay cold here in Oklahoma!



No comments :

Post a Comment