These are such a fantastic snack to make because it takes about 10 minutes from start to finish. They are tasty and chewy, a perfect combination.
5 C Lucky Charms cereal
3 tbsp butter
2 1/2 C mini marshmallows (or 25-30 large ones)
1. Grease a 13" x 9" baking dish.
2. On the stove, melt the butter and marshmallows together.
3. In a large bowl pour the marshmallow mixture over the dry cereal and mix together with a greased spatula or plastic spoon. (I use the frosting spatulas)
4. Using wax paper or greased hands, pour the mixture into the baking dish and press down to set.
5. Once cooled slightly, cut into squares.