Monday, November 17, 2014

Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Filling and Dark Chocolate Buttercream - Fair-sday #3

Welcome to another Fair-sday! This round I will be sharing my 1st Place and 2nd Place Overall cake! 

There is a reason this cake won 2nd Place Overall. 2nd Place Overall out of 70 participants!



Also, this cake is the base for my most popular post (with over 20,000 hits and rising) Chocolate Buttermilk Cake with Dark Chocolate Buttercream

I am in awe that this cake has made it in the Pinterest world. I honestly never thought my blog would hit 20K views, but it's been steadily rising every day!

So this recipe is pretty simple. Dark chocolate cake. Dark chocolate buttercream. Peanut butter filling. 
The peanut butter filling is also very frosting-like. As you will see when you read the recipe, it's a powdered sugar and butter base, just like all of my frostings. 

I hope you enjoy!




To see the rest of my State Fair Award Winning Recipes, click here!

Try more recipes similar to this!





No comments :

Post a Comment