1 + 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1 egg, at room temperature
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups white chocolate chips
1 cup salted pretzels, chopped into pieces a little bigger than the chocolate chips
1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 large baking sheets with silpats or parchment or lightly grease.
2. In a small bowl whisk the flour, baking soda and salt together.
3. In a separate, large mixing bowl or in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment beat butter on low speed. Add both sugars and beat on medium 3 - 4 minutes until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
4. On low speed slowly add the flour mixture. Once well combined use a wooded spoon to stir in the chocolate chips, pretzels and cranberries.
5. Place tablespoons of the dough in mounds on the cookie sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly golden around the edges and set in the center.
6. Cool on wire racks. Store in tightly covered containers in a cool, dry place up to 1 week.