Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cinnamon Strawberry Quinoa

Good morning my adventurers! Do you know what month it is? It's national breakfast month! Woohoo! I love breakfast! I wish I had more time to eat breakfast in the mornings, but I usually get up too late for class to fix anything.

I woke up this morning feeling like major meh. I just don't feel well at ALL! But I wanted breakfast because I was hungry, but nothing too sweet or too heavy so I wouldn't regret it later. I've had this recipe pinned forever, but just never had strawberries and quinoa at the same time. That's right! Quinoa for breakfast!

Quinoa is pronounced "Keen-Wah."

So here is the cool thing abut Quinoa. It's just plain delicious. I love it. It also goes with everything. Literally everything. And this morning I mixed it with strawberries!

No comments :

Post a Comment