Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mini Taco Bites

BOOMER!

Who is ready for football season?!?!

I am so excited!! It's my last OU football season as a University of Oklahoma student, and it's bittersweet. I want to go out with a bang!

I think my favorite thing about football season is the tailgating. It's fun, exciting, entertaining, and social. All of my favorite things. 

Not to mention the tailgating food! It's that time of year to cook up some unique finger foods, whether you'll be eating it on the couch at home watching the tube, or 500 feet away from the stadium under a tent with the rest of your tailgating group. 

 Alright. So let's talk tailgating food. Let's talk Mini Taco Bites.



These can be made with any kind of meat, any kind of cheese, any kind of taco topping. You can fill it with plain cheese if you don't eat meat, you can cook up ground beef instead of chicken, I bet even shrimp could be good! Or just a ton of vegetables! Use your imagination!


No comments :

Post a Comment