Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Easy Fruit Cobbler

Guys. This may be the easiest and healthiest cobbler I've ever tried. Now don't get me wrong. Homemade black berry cobbler can't be beat. While this recipe has boxed cake mix, I must say I'm impressed with it.


I, once again, found this recipe on Pinterest. As you'll learn, I get a lot of things from Pinterest. It is amazing. I am not obsessed, but I am in love. 

You need 3 ingredients. That's it. Just three. This photos shoes a green Tupperware container, those are leftover frozen berries from a previous purchase. You'll need frozen berries, a box of vanilla cake mix, and 12 oz. of Sprite. I chose sugar-free cake mix and sprite zero. The neat thing about this is the berries! You can pick any kind of berries, just get the medium size bag, it's the perfect size. You could choose all strawberries, all blackberries... peaches even!

INGREDIENTS
1 package frozen berries, your choice
1 box vanilla cake mix
12 oz. Sprite

DIRECTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Using a 13" x 9" glass baking dish, pour the frozen berries into the dish. Next, sprinkle the cake mix evenly on top of the frozen berries. Last, pour the sprite over the cake mix. DO NOT MIX.

3. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Top with vanilla ice cream while it's warm.

No comments :

Post a Comment