Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cauliflower Pizza Crust

Guys and gals, welcome to the best page you will ever have come across if you are a pizza fan.


I am just shocked at how delicious this turned out. Shocked and EXCITED!

I came across this recipe on none other than Pinterest. My goodness I just love Pinterest so much. I don't know if anyone has this much love for a social media site. It just feeds my every desire of color, organization, collection, food... It's just so good.

At first I was skeptical, as I usually am when it comes to gluten-free baking. But let me just say, it's magical. I recently went on a diet to get rid of some extra fluff, so I stopped eating processed sugar and gluten. This became tedious and mundane, so I began to look up recipes with unique substitutions for both. It's so much fun! I never thought some of these things could be so delicious, and HEALTHY!

This recipe is so easy, I read it about 5 times before I started making it, just to make sure that I was doing it right.

No comments :

Post a Comment