Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Thank You For Everything!

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Confections + Coffee has been around for a long time. 6 years, in fact.

I started this blog to share recipes and baking tips with my friends and family. I spent hours baking, cooking, creating, photography, writing, and posting my recipes on this site.

Because of Confections + Coffee, I was able to start a small home business, and sell baked goods for the holidays, for special occasions, and even weddings. My dream was coming true.

Over time, my love of baking has never wavered. I still love to bake and cook and document my culinary journey. The last 6 years has brought me so many opportunities, and I couldn't have done it without the support of all of my friends and followers.

Now, as 2018 approaches, I have an exciting adventure ahead. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design starting in March! Because of this, my professional baking career will have to be put on hold while I focus on obtaining my MFA in Industrial Design.

I am so excited for this new journey in my life, and I hope you're interested in following along with me. If you ARE interested in following me, here is all of my new social media!

Facebook - Kelli with an i
Instagram - its_kelli_withani
YouTube - Kelli Roman


No comments :

Post a Comment