Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thank You!

I just want to say thank you to all the people who read this blog! It's been a hectic month since we are moving and getting prepared to go pick up a puppy!

I'm hoping to be in full swing by the beginning of August! I just spent a ton of money on some great kitchenware at this awesome place called International Pantry here in Norman and I can't wait to break it in!


Look at all that stuff! A tortilla press (SUPER excited about that!), a cast iron skillet, a cookie dough scoop, a Silpat (I've wanted one for years now), some baking supplies including an offset spatula, an icing kit, 9" baking pans, a beautiful wood cutting board, some super adorable Susan G. Komen measuring spoons (not shown), and recipe cards for new recipes I'll be trying out in my HUGE kitchen.

No comments :

Post a Comment