Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip

Oh hey there super delicious dip that I will never stop eating.

Seriously.

I cannot believe how amazing this recipe turned out, and I was skeptical at first, considering some of the ingredients I didn't have, haha. But Chocolate Covered Katie has helped me out quite a bit. I love love love her recipes. She hadn't posted this one with pumpkin, but I thought I'd give it a try. This is also the recipe from my pumpkin chocolate chip cookie pie.

Ingredients:
1 can chick peas (also called garbanzos) drained and rinsed off
1/2 c quick oats
2 tbsp canned pumpkin
1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 c brown sugar
1/2 c chocolate chips (to make super healthy, use my sugar-free recipe)

Directions:
1. Blend everything except chocolate chips in a food processor (not a blender, it's super hard).
2. Mix in chocolate chips.
3. Enjoy by the spoonful or with a dippable utensil (i.e. graham crackers or animal crackers)


No comments :

Post a Comment