Sunday, March 11, 2012

Black Bean Soup

Well hey there blog readers. It has been a while. A long long while. I am currently in my upteenth semester taking 17 hours and having an internship and a job. Bad decision, by the way. Anyways, back to the point of you being here!

About a month ago, I bought some dry black beans at Wally World and remember the other day that I still had some soaking in the fridge. Oops! Luckily, it takes forever for black beans to go bad, so I went ahead and decided to cook them.

My first thought was black bean burritos, but then I remember that I had tried black bean soup at a local restaurant and LOVED it. So I went on a mission to find a delicious recipe for Mexican-style black bean soup.

I found the recipe here and liked most of the recipe. But if I liked the entire recipe, then this blog wouldn't exist, however... I changed it.

No comments :

Post a Comment