A block of Mozzarella cheese, cut into little strips
A jar of Pesto (I bought mine a Homeland for about $3)
Wonton wrappers (mine are small, but you can buy and make them larger, which is probably a bit less tedious than the small ones)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. I would advise to set up a little wonton making station to make this quicker. You will want to place the wontons in a diamond shape from your perspective. Also, one more tip, is when you're folding the wonton wrapper, use a bit of oil from the pesto to close it. Wonton wrappers are sealed best with moisture.
3. Place a strip of cheese onto the wrapper, then spread a small spoonful on the top of the cheese. Fold the wrapper over like you would fold a Subway sandwich paper, or a t-shirt: Right corner, left corner, the top corner, and roll.
4. Place these on a GREASED baking sheet, and bake for about 10 minutes, then flip them over and bake another
5. Don't panic, the cheese will stick some. That is why it needs to be a GREASED baking sheet. After you take these out of the oven, I advise placing them on a paper towel lined plate to drain some of the excess oil. Voila. Delicious mozzarella rolls for your tomato soup!